View Single Post
Old 03-08-13, 04:51 PM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by Biker395
I love pictures of the road and even more so when there are people on them, so I thought I'd start a thread for people to post up some pix.

Pardon in advance if this belongs in another thread or group ... I looked around and didn't see a general photo thread in bikeforums...

Originally Posted by JanMM
How about a photo from 3+ decades ago?...
Those are all such nice photos of the mountain scenery. My photos of mountain cycling were taken in 1977 on a Kodak Instamatic, and I only have the Kodakchromes. There is a similar active and long-running thread on the Road Forum Empty road ahead photos.

I live in downtown Boston and commute to the suburbs, so most of my riding is urban. For a change of pace, here is a favorite city view en route. It's on the Avenue Louis Pasteur looking towards the Quadrangle of the Havard Medical School taken around 6:00 AM. I'm impressed by the way the yellow line in the road bisects the columns on the building. Not seen on the left of the picture is the Boston Latin School, America's first public school and oldest existing school, founded in 1635, (though not the original building).

Such are the hidden treasures to be seen on the proposed Fifth Annual Fifty-Plus Ride in Boston the weekend of July 27-28.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ALP1.jpg (98.3 KB, 6261 views)
File Type: jpg
ALP2.jpg (99.0 KB, 6250 views)

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 03-08-13 at 05:07 PM.
Likes For Jim from Boston: