SurlyLHT26in08
Banned.

Bikes: Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jonc123
Well, I had a 54cm "Cement Head" LHT on order at LBS. Turns out that color won't be available until October 1 or later. I am going to
go with "Blacktacular" which I am told will be at my LBS next week. My wife is already riding her new LHT which came in a couple weeks
after we ordered it. The color is "Cement Head" in color. It is a hard color to describe, looks like wet cement to me. We won't have a matched
pair now, but I haven't been to color coordinated in the past.

I already have my Ortlieb back rollers and front rollers, Cargo Evo & duo sitting on a shelf. Thanks to everyone who steered me towards those products.

The last thing I need are fenders. I have never had fenders. I still don't think I need them but I would like to try them out...might keep the dirt off the pretty yellow bags!

These are black & wet concrete colored 26" bikes with 1.5" tires. It might be possible that I may go to 1.75 in the future
for a better ride. I don't know at this point.

These are some of the ones I have looked at. As far as I can tell they are all for 26" bikes, I think one of the SKS ones are for 26 or 700. I have done
some googling and couldn't come up with a clear winner.

Any ideas would help me. I do think I prefer less plastic hardware (SKS) to the PBs. But I think the PBs would work fine, people like them from what I read.

Here are direct links....

PB fenders Cascadia ATB:

Fenders Cascadia ATB Black

PB fenders Full ATB:

Full Fenders ATB (2015)

PB fenders Hardcore ATB:

Fenders Hardcore ATB

SKS Velo 55 Cross:

VELO 55 CROSS - mudguards - us - SKS Germany 55 CROSS

SKS Velo 65 Mountain

VELO 65 MOUNTAIN - mudguards - us - SKS Germany 65 MOUNTAIN

Thanks,