PilotFishBob 
So it goes.

Bikes: A few. Quite a few.

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked 639 Times in 261 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888
I thought I spied a Record RD back there instead of a Nuovo. Can't make out if it's a 151 bcd crankset.

Do you know if this one originally came with the Disneyland downtube decals, or if it's one of the first with the sans-serif font from factory?

Since you do have the Titan/Maes-Kint bar, I'm curious - is your steerer tube 22.2mm or 0.833"/21.1? The (factory) replacement fork on my 1961 Paramount was the latter, and so was the Titan / Maes-Kint bar and the upper nut on the first-gen Record headset (the one with a groove and no Campagnolo lettering). When I replaced the replacement fork (the replacement did not have eyelets and was shorter than a P12/P10/early P13 fork), I had to shim the stem to fit the later 22.2mm steerer.

-Kurt
It is indeed the 151 bcd crank. It had lost its decals but the SN shows a November origin and my research indicated the post-Gothic decals by then so I went with those. Not sure about the steerer tube diameter, I'll have to check. There was no apparent modification on the Nitto stem and I had no issues with the Titan either.
Likes For PilotFishBob: