Old 08-22-12, 12:30 PM
jimbojonez

Bikes: 2011 Trek 7.5 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Visiting Denver in October, Looking for Rails-to-Trails and Other Recommendations

Hello from the Great Lakes region (Madison, WI specifically)

I'm visiting Denver in early October and staying the the Lakewood and Wheat Ridge Area.

I already have one day planned doing a loop thru the city and visiting some of the Brewpubs downtown, here is the route i was going to make a loop out of, if anyone has any recommendations to change this up i would appreciate any feedback.

I was also looking for some recommendations for some other routes to take on the other days I am there. I prefer spending my time on Rails to Trails type trails with nice views. I see so many on TrailLink that its hard to get a feel for the ones i should really spend time on. Id really appreciate any advice the locals have for cant miss trails. I'm used to doing up to 100 miles, so i'm open for anything

I'm a novice mountain biker and will be bringing my mountain bike also and am looking for any recommendations for some novice level mountain biking areas I should check out.

Thanks for any advice you have.

If your ever coming to south central Wisconsin, check out my trail biking blog for routes in the area.
http://bartsbiking.com/