View Single Post
Old 09-02-08, 04:13 PM
varuscelli
The Fenix Shillboy

Bikes: Raleigh F500 mountain bike and an exceptionally old (mid-60's) Schwinn Collegiate 5-speed.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This probably won't apply to this thread because the price exceeds the original question, but since I got one of these at a pretty good discount and am getting the flashlight either way, I'm probably going to give it a go as a bike light (at least to test it).

In any case, the specs on this light make it an awesome consideration several types of use. Whether it's got enough spill as a bike light, I don't know...but it could always be coupled with another light for spill, because this would certainly deliver the throw at less than $100 (I got one for right at $71, a few lucky people on the CandlePower Forums got one for less than $50). Supposedly incredible runtime and will take several battery types (2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, 2x16340, 1x18650, or 1x17670). And with the Olights, you're getting something that I associate with Fenix, too, and that's outstanding quality (for those with concerns about that sort of thing . . . ).

Olight M20 Warrior PREMIUM Tactical LEDFlashlight w. Cree R2 - 250 Lumens

Couple of modes and runtime specs:

7 lumens, 150 hours
90 lumens, 12 hours
250 lumens, 4 hours
Strobe

Pre-orders are being taking at 4sevens.com and batteryjunction.com. Check it out if for nothing more than to see what the new technology is bringing us.

Last edited by varuscelli; 09-02-08 at 04:20 PM.