Old 10-06-19, 05:37 AM
LewisFernandes

Bikes: Cinelli Hobootleg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks for all the help and advice, I wanted to reply to all the posts but I got capped at 5 posts per day so that didn’t really work out. But yeah it’s all been noted!!

Those Casati’s that have been mentioned are lovely and right up my street! Lots of options to consider!

however, I think I have my favourite- I’m gonna work towards and find out about fitting myself to a Colnago Arabesque. The lugs and the crimped tubes just offer that extra touch of special that I haven’t found elsewhere. All the other frames are special in their own way but I just love those details! As you can see in my last post/reply, the fit is a bit of an unknown, but Sigma Sports in London are selling the frame (this convenience is also a plus) so I might pop in and ask about sizing me up. I’m just quite tolerant to different geometries so I’m never sure, even after a bike fit. like, I could go based on my current bike, but how do I know that is the 100% right fit. It feels ok...

I’m 83 inseam. 5”10. 11 stone. Pretty much a standard body shape and size. If anyone is similar to me and owns a Master, I’d love to know what size you went for. If you don’t own a Master, I’d still love your input haha!

thanks!