Hondo Gravel
Life Feeds On Life

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4427 Post(s)
Liked 4,538 Times in 3,035 Posts
Originally Posted by jppe
Katy Trail is on my list of to do's. Tell me more about what you have planned. Are you doing the entire trail? How many days? Logistics? With a group?
Not sure as of right now. Last two years I had family meet me with the car at certain points on the trail so no group. Completed the entire Katy on year one on year two I added the Rock Island Line that starts at a small town near KC I can’t remember the town name. Last summers ride was hot and I’m use to the heat it was around 15 degrees hotter than normal in early June. June should have highs in the 80s which is nice but not last year. I’ve had a blast the past two rides since it is void of cars and is well maintained and the people love the bikes for the revenue it brings the small towns. There is an Amish/Mennonite community along the way which is cool to see the horses and buggies some of the pit stops have water for the horses etc. Now I just need to get back on my bike build back endurance and lose this extra weight I gained by laying around