View Single Post
Old 10-04-11, 10:52 PM
fuji86

Bikes: 1986 Fuji Allegro 12 Spd; 2015 Bianchi Kuma 27.2 24 Spd; 1997 Fuji MX-200 21 Spd; 2010 Vilano SS/FG 46/16

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Many perpetuate poor health with their poor diets too. Makes me ill to see them with full carts of groceries in line and the choices that they are making. But what can you do, eat to live, not live to eat should rule the day. Let's not feel too sorry for many, they eat far more for free than most of us do because the food stamps that are given to them are wasted on cookies, twinkies & soda. In FL, Rick Scott wants the unemployed to take drug tests for their benefits, I think the morbidly obese need to sign on with a dietitian and fitness counselor as well. Some of these people really need to have some accountability & responsibility for their situation in life. If they never look for a job ever again, they should at least be getting off their fat butts and getting fit ? I know when I've been a victim of the economic situation, I've used that time to regain a certain balance in my life, even more than I have done with a work commitment. Not only do they need to retool their job skills, but revitalize and energize their lives with a healthier lifestyle. There's really no excuse not to, plenty of time all day long ?