Old 07-05-20, 05:33 PM
Bigbus
Very Senior Member

Bikes: Giant Quasar & Fuji Roubaix

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
Liked 343 Times in 244 Posts
I bought several sets off the bay. Only paid $5.US from China for the first set. They worked for working out but I couldn't hear them when I rode my bike due to wind noise. Then I bought some for $10.US that are connected by the wire which also works as an antenna. The sound quality isn't the greatest, but I can work up to 50 feet from the player without losing signal. My last pair were $18.US from the bay and they do everything with just a touch and the sound is great, they stay in my ears, they silence the wind, and they came with a charging box that will charge them up 4 times without needing to plug in. The only drawback is the voice that tells you when your pairing or connected keeps reverting back to Mandarin. I did something the other day out on the bike and the Mandarin voice gave me a lecture. Not a clue what I did. I've had them about 6 months now and have used them in all kinds of weather. Water doesn't seem to bother them. I figure for the price I can justify replacing them every year if I have to and I'm still ahead of the game vs buying those $200.US ones that aren't getting the greatest reviews on Utube.