Old 08-17-18, 08:35 AM
jefnvk

Bikes: 2016 Novara Mazama

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3640 Post(s)
Liked 81 Times in 51 Posts
Originally Posted by kyriderus
The package has tracking and was insured but the insurance is with a company in UK so PBK has to file a claim and then refund my purchase. The problem is that PBK wants to wait 30 days from the delivery date to open an "investigation", even though the tracking clearly says "Out for delivery" and it's been like that for almost a month.
Was it actually scanned delivered, or scanned out for delivery? In two posts you say it was both out for delivery, and scanned for delivery.

Details do matter here. Out for delivery means the shipper is still in possession, and they may arrive. A company is not going to want to pay out if a package is still in the shippers possession and it hasnt been a month. Delivered means they are not, and presumably your burden becomes much higher. I had some friends run drop shipping businesses in college, the fraud on things that were supposedly never delivered is astounding, even moreso international where tracking becomes much harder.

Another thought: did USPS leave your wheels on the doorstep perhaps, and they were stolen? And have you tried talking to someone else at your bank? I find it hard to believe they would not let you dispute a transaction in which you never recieved the product in question.