Old 01-28-21, 09:27 PM
francophile 
PM me your cotters

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked 590 Times in 422 Posts
Originally Posted by Iridemine
Ok nice to know thanks for the info i am new to this i have started collecting a few bicycles already the Peugot is the newest in my collection i bought it for $30 from a woman a couple of blocks down i want to keep it all original. Can anybody help me with a list of oem parts so i can start aquiring them.
My recommendation:

Start your own dedicated thread.

Participate up to the point you get 10 posts so you can attach pictures to your thread, allowing us to see and tell you what model of bike you probably have.

If you cannot post up to 10 or reply with pictures once you hit 10 replies, use the 'create album' function to add pictures, then create your own post and let us know, and one of us can assist.

For what it's worth, Peugeot made great bikes even during the height of bike boom, however, there's always a chance you've got a low-end bike, as the vast majority were for the era. Many of us can respect keeping it original, however, you may find more enjoyment moving to period-appropriate upgrades rather than going all-original. But first, let's determine what you've got, which we can't do without your own dedicated thread and some pictures, assuming it hasn't been molested too much