Old 06-30-08, 10:53 PM
Cyclist0383
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by K1NJO
Thanks guys for the info. Sorry for my ignorance with the flashlights. I think I'm interested in the Romisen. And at that price, I could still get 2 of them!

Ziemas, do you know the difference with the RC-N3 and the RC-C3?
The RC-N3 uses a CR123A battery, which looks like the below photo. The RC-C3 can use either a CR123A battery or standard AA rechargeable batteries. I strongly suggest that you go for the RC-C3 model because finding AA batteries and a charger is much easier should you need replacements, and the run time is very good. Also AA rechargeable are cheaper than CR123A. I use AAs in my light, and am very happy with them, plus you can use the charger to charge batteries for all the other AA and AAA batteries you stick in stuff.

Buy the light from the link I gave you as his lights are brighter than the ones at DealExtreme (he has them specially made with brighter LEDs that the DX models), they are in stock (sometimes you need to wait a few weeks for DX to get product from their suppliers), he ships a lot faster, and they'll ship from within the US. Even when I placed an order from him to be shipped to Latvia it came very quickly.

Have you looked for a mount yet?