Old 10-09-09, 12:06 PM
Christian.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Eddy Merckx 56cm in local KSL Listing - Utah

Eddy Merckx 56cm in local KSL Listing - Utah - $1000 OBO
This is a great bike, classic steel frame with Durace shifters and Durace derailleur. One of the best bikes of its time. Got it from mother-in-law who hardly rode it b/c she hated clipping in. Probably has less than 1000 miles on it with new classic white wall tires. Some wear-tear on the shifters but overall in great condition. This is the price they are going on ebay for the same bike so if you have an offer, please make it, cause I am reasonable.

email me is best. thanks. Anthony @ 801.635.5515 - Link to e-mail seller directly through KSL site.

I would be happy to facilitate this for anyone interested for gas and small travel time reimbursement? I am not looking to make money, just to get reimbursed and to give the bike a new good owner. I am sure I can work with a local bike shop to have it packaged and shipped appropriately. I am 6', 190 lb. rider for anyone interested in knowing how this bikes fits my body type. PM me if interested or you can contact the seller directly through the above link.

Take care,
Christian.