Thread: Paramount build
View Single Post
Old 03-02-21, 06:54 PM
RiddleOfSteel
Master Parts Rearranger

Bikes: 1982 Trek 720 - 1985 Trek 620 - 1984 Trek 620 - 1980 Trek 510 - Other luminaries past and present

Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1556 Post(s)
Liked 2,024 Times in 989 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
Riddle of Steel,
The Blair Witch treatment seems to be the result of a junk camera that changes it's mind during use. My non-intentional tremors don't help much either. As much as I would like to I can see buying and I-phone to take pictures. In fact the I-stuff has been problematic for me. My wife turned into the War Department when I bought her an I-ron.* Smiles, MH
* everything now goes to the cleaners for pressing etc.
No worries, sir. BF has suffered with my crappy camera's photos in my earlier years, and iPhones still hate low light (well, a lot of light situations....). The blur and graininess struggles are very real. And of course it looks good on the phone or camera's small screen, and then troublesome on the computer. We were promised technology would be helpful! My refurb'ed iPhone 8 needs a new camera unit, so that'll have to happen soon. Been using a "spare" iPhone 6 Plus I bought cheap (with a cracked screen...now more cracked?) but never ended up activating (long story, my fault). Tried selling it, and then realized a different kind of weird people (try to) buy phones/techy stuff, and I'd rather deal with bike people. Even cars/car parts, I don't like dealing with those buyers/sellers...and I like cars!

I look forward to really any photo of that Paramount, especially when it's fully built.