Old 08-22-18, 11:36 AM
Teamprovicycle
Banned

Bikes: Specialized tarmac sl2 giant tcx zero

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
What gives peds theright of way on a bike path, what state or fed law says so ?
on my path the sign says peds to the left bikes to the right and there are no shortage of violators . so its ok for a peds to block the path and just chill ?. its ok for peds and their kids to walk where ever they want do what ever they want ?. thats obsurd .
if im using the path in my legal lane and strike a person not in their legal lane it mosty certainly would not be my fault. Like if i was on the road not in my legal lane or not following actual laws and got struck by a car it would be my fault . and if a car violated its legal movement options and struck a person or bike it would be at fault .
a cyclist cant be respisible for other peoples safety at all times . i personaly have never presented a danger to anyone i stay in my lane and im constantly assualted by idiots doing what ever they please . i dont do what ever i please i go on the path and use it and thats it . if im moving faster than others thats ok you can do that. Ive never blocked the path or hit blind corners racing . ive never brought my dog to the path on a million foot leash and let it run across two lanes . ive seen high level cyclist on the path moving fast side by side in one lane and then ive seen rookies going three wide across both lanes making it impossible to pass .
the amount of idiots creating dangerous situtions is the real issue that cant be blamed on a certaint style of rider . its like we should let stupid people rule our society , oh wait , too late . if your path has lots of rules and laws , and is crowded then thats up to you to follow the rules. my path is wide open very strait , very fast and fun .
if people on the road did what people do on my path it would look silly . 3 cars side by side down the street could you imagine , dogs walking across the yellow lines as you drove by . people in general need to be more aware and not put themselves or their kids in an unsafe position , a kid already died on the path wasnt from a bike was from a car , did they blame the parents or the car no they blamed the path , idiots rule the earth now everything is stupud and backwards ....