Old 03-31-20, 06:54 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,802 Times in 1,800 Posts
My Google news feed usually includes fitness articles, because I often Google fitness articles and watch video tutorials. Most are useless text descriptions without illustrations. Some include excellent animated gifs to demonstrate the exercises.

Here are a couple of YouTube channels I check often for body weight, resistance and range of motion exercises. These all emphasize good ergonomics to avoid injury.

Bowflex
They aren't just trying to sell you equipment. They post lots of succinct demonstrations of exercises using only body weight, resistance or makeshift weights such as jugs of water instead of kettlebells or dumbells. Bowflex videos are planned out, scripted and edited to be as short and sweet as a pop song, usually only 2-3 minutes.

Athlean-X
My only complaint about Athlean-X is the videos run longer than necessary. That's a common problem with too many YouTubers. Some simply don't know how to plan or edit their videos, so they just ramble. Others, especially bodybuilders like the Athlean-X guy, suffer from a bit of narcissism and want to be the show along with demonstrating exercises. But the Athlean-X videos are better than most otherwise.

Bike Fit Adviser
There are lots of videos and tutorial on avoiding injury through proper bike ergonomics. But none better than the Bike Fit Adviser. He does ramble a bit but edits his videos to keep 'em a bit shorter. No ego or elitist attitude, just good advice.