Bike Forums - View Single Post - Posting some info from another member re Coronovirus
Old 03-25-20, 03:10 PM
Jicafold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Greta. How reliable is that? I know people (not "i ahve read about people onl;ine---I have talked to Real People---who know that tests cost $3500 because they were sick and went to get tested, couldn't afford it, and were not covered by insurance ... and opted not to pay many weeks salary for the two tests (the people were told they might need a follow-up test.)

Yeah, one town in Colorado has drive-through testing---for people who have the time to drive to Colorado. And how good is the online test?

Hopefully, very accurate. And hopefully free tests or at least affordable tests will be widely available very soon. please list all the places you can go to get free tests.

Not looking for a fight ... but I posted this shortly after a conversation with a lady who has symptoms and could not afford the test, which was also not covered by her insurance .... and since she is someone I know, i give her word a lot of weight ... and since she is coping with a potentially fatal infection, i figure she isn't joking. Who knows?
Just because you know her doesn't mean she's right. It's free. However, you may be charged other fees such as those for an office visit or emergency room visit.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/04/pence-announces-coronavirus-test-will-be-covered-by-medicaid-medicare.html