Bike Forums - View Single Post - The old and the new, the ying and the yang, the good, bad and the ugly, you decide.
Old 03-31-20, 08:45 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1719 Post(s)
Liked 616 Times in 454 Posts
Originally Posted by rhm View Post
Huh! Neat bike. Definitely not my thing. But the aesthetic speaks for itself. One look at all the photos, I think I understood what you were going for, and I think you nailed it. It's beautiful.
Tx!

Obviously built it for me with my own skewed vision and agree that I indeed did nail it. Still have to get it out on the road after some fine tuning and the weather isn't really cooperating.

Although it was ok today and I should have ridden the rain bike to work today at least but no cigar, forecast was crap so I whimped out.

Normally overcoming the threat of rain motivates me to ride anyway but going to the hospital with this S**TSHOW storming straight at us is enough to kill any extra motivation so it's not happening when I probably need it most.

Also not up for struggling with the new setup so It will have to wait for the sun to hopefully motivate me.