Steamer
Zircon Encrusted Tweezers

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked 131 Times in 83 Posts
Originally Posted by KC8QVO
Interesting comments.

To some: doubt and criticism = motivation.
I find I disagree with Leisesturm a lot, but I agree with most of what he wrote here. I could quibble about a few things, but it's mostly correct, and the quibbling would dilute the point being made.

You need to keep doing some research. Another hint is to break down your original email. You can't tackle every aspect of this all at once. Even my eyes glazed over a bit. One thing at a time, man.

I realize you posted here looking for information, but I'll tell you straight - this is not the right place. The BF recumbent forum is an internet backwater. I also know its bad form to write something like that, but it's true, and I am actually trying to help you.

The BentRideronLine velo forum is pretty active. There is a homebuilder section there too. In fact, there is one long thread about a homebuilt velo. It might give you an appreciation for what it takes to build one. Answer: metric sh_te-ton.

The recumbents dot com forum is another place, but it's a bit of a ghost town. But the few who do hang out are mostly homebuilders too.

Last edited by Steamer; 04-06-20 at 11:22 AM.