Rajflyboy
Banned.

Bikes: Orbea

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
Liked 205 Times in 170 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton
Should all public services be crowd-funded? Should we start a gofundme for trash pickup and animal control?

lol...do you even know why tracks require certification? It's not to selectively inconvience you. It's to make sure that everyone knows what to expect and what's expected of them when on the track to avoid accidents.

Do you also think that driver's license tests and pilot license tests shouldn't be required?

This is all trolling at best and idiotic, short-sighted reasoning at worst.

"Why should my taxes be used for something that does't interest ME?!...GRRRRRRRR!"

I haven't been to a public library in years...yet I'm very happy to have my tax money go to supporting them for the good of my society as a whole...not just what's good for me as an individual. I hold that sentiment about a great number of things...including track racing.

You have a right to your opinion. We have right to have an opinion about your opinion...it sucks.
Its not trolling. It’s a fact. Taxpayers should not pay the bill for you to have fun and if they do then they should be allowed to use the facilities.

Velodromes in South Korea are open to the public. Not gated. Anyone can use them.

You don’t need certification to ride around a track. Proceed at your own risk.