View Single Post
Old 11-27-19, 03:45 PM
drzdave58

Bikes: Ruff custom build..Electra mulholland 3i..vanmoof S3..1947rollfast...felt happy hour..focus planet..Dahon curve d3 41 Schwinn custom..Moulton tsr

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by TinyBear
I have had a lot of fun trail riding on my bicycles in the past. It was slower paced and Much harder physically. But the trails were tight and fun. BUT more fun than a trail riding motorcycles? not really just different. Very very different experience. And I honestly don’t want to give it up. But I have to do something to get my weight down and build strength. I will still have the ATVs for trail riding up north with friends. And the adventure touring Motorcycle for pleasure and summer commuting.

So I sold my DRZ400 last spring and will likely sell my little TW200 this spring. That money will then go to ATV tires and savings or to an E Bike conversion.
I had a drz400s too....great bike!...I kinda regret letting that go...but I found when I had motorcycles I didn’t ride my bicycle enough...so now I’m just into bicycles...I have a custom built ebike but I make sure I ride my regular bikes almost every day too...