View Single Post
Old 10-22-19, 09:23 AM
SimplySycles1

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 12 Posts
Good to have a big brother

Many, maybe even 50 years ago i was a young child with two older brothers and brand new xmas present Schwinn. Used it everyday to go to the playground, market and all that stuff. I go to the garage one day and it is gone!! I tell my oldest brother who goes out to the garage and finds his toolset gone, he was a dirt bike rider.

I am crying and he is mad as hell, but a couple of days later we both get over it. A week or two later i am sitting in the living room watching cartoons after school, i look out the picture window and there are a couple of tough looking kids riding my bike. I run and tell my brother, he runs across the street and pulls the kid off the bike and throws him to the ground, demanding his tools or else.

The thief is laying on the ground and pale white and my brother "questions" him about the tools and bike. He convinced my brother he bought the bike at the playground and it was obvious he did not have the tool box with him. My brother gave him a warning to bring the tools back or never come back on this street.

I got my bike back and never saw that kid again.