View Single Post
Old 05-16-17, 08:34 AM
Esthetic

Bikes: 2019 Felt FR2 Etap Disc*2017 Wilier Cento10Air Ramato Etap*2020 Trek Domane SL6**2018 Trek ProCaliber 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by ColonelSanders
Nice score.
Thanks!

I got a new white Bontrager Affinity 2 saddle and some Sram red bar tape from ebay coming for $35 total, should look sharp. For a such a low cost i feel i got an exceptional ride, and it seems my riding buddies much more versed on the market feel the same. Its no race ready bike, but its no bare bones entry level either. They can't believe i got for $200. All original parts but the prior owner barely rode it, rides new and smooth, and shifts perfect. What he did do over the course of 7 yrs is not have any regard for it and dropped it and leaned it up against anything while in storage, so it had its fair share of knicks and scuffs. After a thorough bug and tar cleaning of the frame, i 3M'd painter's taped and touched up all the pinstripping with nail polish and looks pretty dang clean all things considered.

Just needs a thorough drivetrain cleaning and lube this weekend and she'll feel mint for this season