Old 09-07-14, 09:58 PM
roving70

Bikes: genesis 20' folder, giant 27.5 atx ebike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
does wally make sense?

when i decided to get a folding bike i only have $200 to spend and i really need a bike(ny subway 2 way is $5.00). i went to my local bike store and was told that i don't have a bike for you on that budget. also he told me that it's better to spend more on good bike than buying a cheap one. but i only have $200 dollar to spend!!! still i want to help my local bike shop...i drop by for a led light ask how much $40!!! shop online found it for $9.99. still i want to help my local bike shop...drop by to buy fender ask how much for fender and install $40 for fender and $20 for install!!! went online fender $28 use my allen key and screw driver and i've got a $28 fender. still i want to help my local bike shop...i want to change my crankset and i need install and was told that crank 2 speed $80 for low end and $30 install. bought a crankset shimano low to mid quality 2 speed $47 borrowed crank puller from my neighbor and youtube how to pull out crankset. i can't stress enough how much saving i've got than buying a branded bike from my local bike store but most of all i enjoy upgrading it.

i guess buying a wally stuff makes more sense for a poor guy like me and i think i help the wally foundation who help a lot of people at some point.