Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by tandempower
Differences are largely subjective, based on things like clothing and hair styles. Maybe there are unwashed people on airplanes and it's less obvious because of the low humidity, idk. I don't think people are allowed to be drunk on airplanes. People do smoke when they leave the airplane, but obviously there aren't as many stops where they can take smoke breaks.

Maybe it's just me, but I know plenty of people who will fly but never take a bus to go anywhere long distance. They would drive for 12 hours to go somewhere or fly in a plane, but not take a bus. To me sitting in a bus is more comfortable than having to drive yourself, but for some reason many people will drive or fly before they'll take a bus. Any guesses why that might be if not due to social segregation for some reason or other?
People fly because flying is faster!

People drive because they can stop off wherever they want for whatever reasons they want.

And what do you think can happen when they serve alcohol on the plane?

And if you've ever flown between Australia and Canada, you've got yourself a whole plane load of "unwashed" people mostly wearing sweat pants and T-shirts. But there's an example of why people might choose flying ... kind of difficult to take a bus between Australian and Canada!

Last edited by Machka; 04-29-19 at 09:32 PM.