Old 06-30-19, 05:31 PM
nivalu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Tre Free
So I'm not the typical clydesdale.
This poster hasn't been back since the day he wrote this...but just like me he may have been put off that the posts he tried to make took a long time to show up. For example, he did 2 intros, probably because the first never showed. There is usually a pretty long backlog for that kind of thing.

Anyway I just wanted to echo something that was said above....the line I quoted, this bit about not being a "typical" clydesdale....is kinda crappy. It's like anyone else overweight is "supposed" to be but you're not...or you think that since you're bigger but you once were not, or because you were an athlete, etc etc etc that you're 'different'....that is making a ton of assumptions about people , all while asking for help from them.

Lots of people were former athletes. And because we're here, we are all basically current athletes, to be technical about it.

We all were born, and sometime between then and now, for one reason or 10 others, we became overweight. We are all the same.

So tre, I hope you return, because you could learn a lot here. Good luck either way!
Likes For nivalu: