Old 10-15-19, 10:22 AM
maartendc

Bikes: BMC SLC01, Trek Checkpoint ALR5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by delbiker1
This evening I was on http://www.probikekit.com for the first time. They have some really great deals! Check out the weekly deals. Also, right now, for another 18 hours, or so, spend $175 and get an extra 15% off, max of $50 and free shipping. A set of Campagnolo Zonda wheels, Shimano hub, can be acquired for a total of $290. Campy hub is about $9 less. I have the Zonda wheels in my cart with a couple other things, but I am going to let it be over night. I really, really do not need another set of wheels. I DO NOT NEED WHEELS!
I have had bad experiences with them. They sent me the wrong clip on aero bars, twice!! I had to pay to send them back, which was expensive since they ship from the UK. They reimbursed me for the shipping the first time, but not the second time, I had to dispute through Paypal to get my shipping back, even though it was 100% their fault for sending me the incorrect item. I will never buy from them again for this reason. They just need to get their act together. Not worth the hassle over more professionally run online bike stores.