View Single Post
Old 01-06-21, 09:30 AM
Charliekeet

Bikes: S-Works Stumpjumper HT Disc, Fuji Absolute, Kona Jake the Snake, '85 Cannondale SR900

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked 217 Times in 142 Posts
Originally Posted by Dhos1
Just checked this. No this isn't a joke. I realize I could buy one, but there is a reason they don't come with them so I was curious as to what everyone is using. And I understand if you are on a long ride with no kickstand, then you can lay it down or against a tree or whatever is soft. I mean more like for storage in the garage. This is my fault for phrasing the question poorly. I was never owned a bike without a kickstand...then see other people riding and they have none. So that begged the question what are you holding you prized possession up with. You are damn sure not laying it down in the garage.
Yeah, don't put a kickstand on that! Simplest thing to do might be to get a couple of these - do a search for bike trainer wheel riser
For in the garage/outside parking so stuff doesn't fall over, we have a small rack like THIS

Or for check out this list for larger-scale ideas: https://bicycletouringpro.com/bike-racks-for-garage/