View Single Post
Old 02-03-06, 07:12 AM
lwsjss
I like trikes

Bikes: Oh let me see, Oh what was that, hmm, Specilized Vegas, Haro Shredder, Mongoose motivater, 2 home made trikes, a articulated bike, 2 pennyfarthings, 2 homemade tandems, lots of mountain bikes and racing bikes, and a pile of bikes bigger than your mum

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This picture was posted by spuds on the first page of this thread.

OMG. That is me in the front on this picture, I am not joking. What a coincidence. I know that bike is really bad. I can tell you the background on it. Over here in south Australia we have a race called the Australian International Pedal Prix. In 1999 I raced that bike in a team of 11 for 24 hours. I was in year 8. I actually helped build it. My tech teacher designed it. Dont get me wrong, I know its not a good bike, we came second to last out of 128 teams. I cant believe I found a picture of myself just clicking around on the internet.

This is the trike that I designed, built and raced with a team of 7 for our 2005 race last year. We finished 5 out of about 130 in a 6 hour event. We built this trike on a $500 Australian budget, very very cheap trike. Max speed of around 60km\h, cruise 45-50 Km\h.

Last edited by lwsjss; 02-03-06 at 07:28 AM.