Old 11-11-17, 10:25 AM
SethAZ 

Bikes: 2018 Lynskey R260, 2005 Diamondback 29er, 2003 Trek 2300

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked 334 Times in 182 Posts
Originally Posted by gettingold
Thought I'd bump this since my Lynskey R 260 Disc has arrived and been ridden. From the standpoint of ride or fit and finish I can't see anybody who has looked at one and/or ridden it calling it a "second tier" ti bike or manufacturer. The welds are perfect and the finish is stunning. It rides perfectly, better than my carbon. Also, these are not just assembled in the USA but their tubes are actually rolled, shaped and welded at the Lynskey factory. They make OEM frames for others that I have seen listed as top ti bikes.
Pics! Have you made any changes yet? When mine shows up on Tuesday I'll take it for a short 9 mile ride in stock configuration, then I'll be swapping the 11-32t cassette for a 12-25t, putting on some 32mm Compass tires, and my Brooks saddle. I'll keep the original chain off to the side with the 11-32t cassette, which it will match sizewise, and I've got a pair of Dura Ace chains I'll be alternating, sized for the 12-25t cassette. I may end up swapping the handlebar over to the new bike from my current bike, because I really like it and it's probably better than what Lynskey is shipping with the R260 (I have the 3T Ergonova).