View Single Post
Old 07-11-19, 08:01 PM
Trekathlete

Bikes: 2006 Trek 1500, 1998 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Pro, 2011 Cervelo P2, 2017 Fuji Beartooth 27.5+, 2016 Scott Foil Team Edition

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I found an excellent resource after getting into looking at geometry's. Incase any of you are interested. It is called 99spokes.com
You can essentially look for the bikes you are looking at and compare geometrys as well as groupsets and stuff. Its kind of cool and easier than I was doing yesterday by making excel files. They are a little limited in the bikes, for instance they don't have the Scott Foil in the model year that i owned so they don't have the correct frame specs because Scott changed the frame specs. But its a great starting place and you can ask them to update bikes which I have already done so we'll see how fast they do it... Thanks for all the help guys! I'll let you know my decision when i get one. I am definitely leaning more towards a dedicated gravel bike. I am not a racer but if i entered a race i dont think the bike would be what is preventing me from getting 1st place no matter what bike i own. I just want something that feel a bit racy and can go wherever i want. I saw BMC just released a new bike for 2020 that I am intrigued about. It looks really cool and fast.