View Single Post
Old 01-02-20, 05:19 PM
fishtaco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Ok I am pretty new to bikes as apposed to motorbikes but looking at the Yukon 750 Limited to me the frame looks a bit odd for the Fat bikes style, there is a big gap on the down tube between the top tube and hard tail, the hard tail is much lower than the top tube as if it was designed to have mid suspension like the Voltbike Enduro! I am sure it would not affect strength but along with the new style full length mud guards with flimsy wire braces and lack of big white lettering on the new anti puncture tyres to me it makes the bike look like a city commute style bike with a sports front end and fat tyres? maybe Its just my perception of style or how a bike should look as apposed to how they do look nowadays?
In my opinion the Limited should have at least been fitted with an upgraded display and computer switchgear, that rear mudguard would drive me nuts I recon it would rattle around like a cheap Walmart bike after a few rides and mow your lawn for you! lol
I am not knocking the Voltbikes at all, my ebike is basically a Yukon 750 with different frame and 250w motor, Australian safety and design regulations are pretty strict on imports limiting not just motor size but frame strength,I paid the same price in $au as the limited costs $cnd and its a big chunk of change so you need to get it right for your own peace of mind.