TheKillerPenguin
Nonsense

Bikes: Affirmative

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Liked 541 Times in 237 Posts
Originally Posted by burnthesheep
Erg. I prefer outdoors for these, but weather here is 40's and 30's and ice and rain for a full week.

I never do the upper or lower % range for VO2. I've read like 105 to 120%. I think I'm at 113%. Zwift you can hit + or - to add or lessen the load by a percent during your workout OR you can do your set and bail the last 10 seconds by swiping right. Heartrate during the workout seems to react just right for what VO2 for me should be.

I managed to hit 4 of 5 of the 5min intervals, managed like 2min the last one. The 3x3x3 workout I got all of them until the foot unplugged the trainer in my last rep of the last set with a minute to go. I started it back up and hit the last minute, but that doesn't count I guess.

I have off days in between, so, the fatigue isn't too too bad. It's just the game face on the trainer. Good feeding before hand.

I wanted to do 3 this week to get into the pattern. I'll probably do 2 in subsequent weeks and try to raise the % a hair or add duration a hair. I couldn't do 3 a week for more than a single week. I'm no stud.
man i HATE over threshy on the trainer, just feels too weird. good on you.
Likes For TheKillerPenguin: