Old 04-13-07, 01:44 PM
jac02000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
can't wait too see the look on thier faces

Well,
I can't wait until gas hits 1.25 or so (thats if the government doesn't come in with a tax break... what tax breaks they provide just steals from the next generation or something else... no free lunch in the universe it seems... if you find one let me know... I like buffet!!!)

its going to be damn funny if gas prices takes its toll and everyone starts btchn about it all.
Who is at fault??? Those that use it.
Primarily those that drive in during rush hour and drive home in it. Idle cars and stop-go traffic. Very very no efficient use of the vehicle. The vehicle is very inefficient in the first place.

Well, I ride all year around. Increase I say... just keep the price of food down (it will be effected as well... I hope they have a damn plan of attack. But, probably not. Governments work day by day.... thats fiscal year to fiscal year... friggen sucks.). Subsidize food not oil! (maybe oil in the winter when we need it). As for now (spriing, summer and fall). Everyone can get off their fat ass and bike into work. And, hopefully every damn employeer accomodating and realizing the need for a change instead of a need for more greed on the planet to fill their own pockets (i.e. big cars, big homes, big bank accounts, big things...).

Frig. probably not. Look at the damage we have done in 300 years or so. We are a young country, yet we have killed fishing stock, polluted many land masses etc...

like little children that just found their excitement.