View Single Post
Old 04-17-19, 11:06 AM
Steve B.

Bikes: Flyxii FR322, Cannondale Topstone, Miyata City Liner, Specialized Chisel, Specialized Epic Evo

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3246 Post(s)
Liked 2,094 Times in 1,186 Posts
Originally Posted by bogydave

“ The GPS keeps mileage totals for each profile. So does the Connect app. So I can review, on the GPS, the mileage for each profile,”

How display a profile on G-Connect?
Somebody can correct me if I have this wrong but I've never seen an Edge cycling device that transfers either Bike Profile data (older units) or Activity Profiles usage data, as recorded on the device(s) up to Garmin Connect.

I actually asked this question of Garmin Tech. Support years ago when I owned an 810. Their response was "That would be a good function, you should write that up as a suggestion". Yeah, thanks.

I do a work around as I port my completed ride data over to RWGPS and while editing an activity, giving it specific information, will also indicate which bike I was riding (a RWGPS option). Thus I get that data, such as bike mileage in a year, offf RWGPS not the device. I really only use Activity Profiles (which are what is used on the 820 and 520 series) to configure what displays on the data screens.