Thread: Today I (v2):
View Single Post
Old 02-13-19, 09:47 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,995 Times in 2,666 Posts
Originally Posted by TMonk
Thanks @veganbikes. I'm pretty happy with it. That makes 1st/5th/2nd in my last three races so if I can keep this fitness up and continue racing I should finally be able to upgrade.

Jazz is a diverse genre and I've never been a huge fan of big band myself, although it can be enjoyable at times. My fav. format is piano/bass/drums trio.

Yeah you should be upgrading in no time. Numbers like that are pretty damn good and pretty damn good is not too bad!

Yeah same here I love a good trio or a quartet or quintet. You don't always need a ton of musicians to make a big sound. For me with big band at least older recordings is sound quality because it can be hard to hear certain instruments well or certain instruments where not featured because of the recording at the time. Then again I love old blues recordings of the various blind, big or little folks and the various Johnsons (amongst others) but those were much simpler usually a voice and guitar.