Old 07-06-19, 11:09 AM
machinist42
mycocyclist

Bikes: 1964 Schwinn Paramount P-13 DeLuxe, 1964 Schwinn Sport Super Sport, 1972 Falcon San Remo, 1974 Maserati MT-1, 1974 Raleigh International, 1984 Lotus Odyssey, 198? Rossin Ghibli, 1990 LeMond Le Vanquer (sic), 1991 Specialized Allez Transition Pro, +

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
Liked 822 Times in 453 Posts
Hmmmm. For When You Really Need To Get The Beer Home In A Hurry?

Rossin pursuit road bike (Aero Crono Pursuit Bici Corsa) - $1500 (Richmond)

"I am selling my classic Rossin pursuit road bike (Aero Crono Pursuit Bici Corsa).
This is hand made in Italy in late 1980s or early 1990s.
As it is about 30 years old, there are little paint chips, but no dent, no rust. Also, it is original paint.
My original plan was to restore a bike with new paint, but people recommended leave it as it is.
It is 57 frame size, but people 5'6" or taller can ride it because of its pursuit geometry.
All components are Campagnolo record, except stem, handlebar, brake levers, and saddle.
Wheel set is Shamal tubular (front 650c, rear 700c).
Saddle is Kashimax aero, which is Japanese hand made saddle.
Brake levers has quick release buttons, so it is lot easier to take off wheels.
I rode only one time, so tires are in very good condition. Also, I will give new set of tires with this bike.
So you do not need to buy any tires for at least 2 seasons.
It comes Crank Brothers Eggbeater 11 (used only 1 time).
Front rack (Portland design works) is added for commuting, but never ride this bike since I added the rack because it was not able to store the bike in my office.
Front light is originally for GoPro, and super bright for commute, but never used it as well as front rack.
Rear light is Blink steady. (automatically on and off. motion sensor inside.)

This bike directly shipped from Italy in Spring 2018.
And I added some non classic parts for riding.
This is very unique bike, never seen any same bike on trail, road or bike meeting.

Asking for $1500.
Price is firm.
I would like to take cash, but combination of Venmo and BoA money transferring will be ok.
I personally do not like to take personal check/money order/paypal.

It will be local pick up.
Meeting place will be in public.
It is ok to meet at local bike shop if you want to inspect the bike before pay me, but arrange/hire mechanic or inspector will be on you.

For test riding, you need to bring your driver license as your ID and vehicle registration which has the same address of your license.

I do not want to ship it out. Also, I will not allow anyone other than making payment to pick up the bike.

If you have any question, please email me.
If you come to pick it up and pay as I asked, I am open to take your request."

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/...927781843.html

Huh, a build idea for my Ghibli? Yeah, no.