View Single Post
Old 09-08-14, 07:10 AM
Midwest Ullrich
Midwest Ullrich

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i bought this tool to remove the top cap(the one with 2 hole when you remove the steering post quill), cap is threaded and i was able to remove it with this adjustable pin wrench and you can now see the headset and remove the fork.

[/QUOTE]

I have this kind of tool in my toolbox! I used that for removing/tightening the old style crank arm decorative bolt cap. It has been awhile since I used it. Thanks for reminding!

I managed to fit the bike inside a suitcase and successfully traveled on air (us air). About 46 lbs total with small tools, clothes,..etc. Under the 62 inches total dimension and 50 lbs limits. $25 one way baggage fee. I am now at savannah Georgia with the bike. No damage on anything even tough I only used a soft buggage case. Renting a single speed cheap MTB here is $50 per day. I am staying here for a week so the genesis will soon be paid off!

Glad that I bought the genesis instead of the citizens Tokyo or miami. I researched they are about 32 lbs. That would put me right up the airline weight limit with other belongings.