View Single Post
Old 10-19-19, 12:25 PM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
The only real trouble I've had with other vehicles on the road whilst I was riding a bicycle was with other BICYCLISTS. I Hamilton Ontario (Canada) I crashed into a bicycle that came zooming out of a one way street (the bicyclist was riding the wrong direction) onto a bust main street King Street. What made it so bad and unavoidable was that the street the wrong direction riding bicyclist came out od had a blind corner and he was not visible to traffic. The other instance was a crash at night when a bicyclist in dark clothing on a dark colour bicycle was riding on a sidewalk that was in a poorly lit area and he decided to suddenly cross the road but did so without looking and from under a large tree in full leaf that rendered him invisible.

There are idiot bicyclists just as there are idiot E-bike riders just like there are idiot automobile drivers.

Cheers
Likes For Miele Man: