Old 02-09-18, 05:07 PM
robertorolfo

Bikes: 82 Lotus Unique, 86 Lotus Legend, 88 Basso Loto, 88 Basso PR, 89 Basso PR, 96 Bianchi CDI, 2013 Deda Aegis, 2019 Basso Diamante SV

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked 172 Times in 113 Posts
Originally Posted by rhm
Okay, yesterday evening sucked...

So, like I said, yesterday sucked.
Weather was absolutely nasty that day, and with the added car nonsense, I feel for you. Non-fitting spare tire would probably make me go ballistic.

Tundra_Man, great job on the landmark.

Originally Posted by noglider
I start a new job on Monday, only seven miles from my house. In my mind, that's an ideal distance for a bike commute. And it is also along the Hudson River path, which I love. I didn't even want a job closer to home, so I didn't apply to the places I could walk to.
Great news about the job, and awesome that you get to ride that path, which is definitely nice.

Today I commuted on my Basso P-R for the first time ever. My boss told me he wasn't coming in today, so I didn't have to worry about him seeing the bike and asking too many questions (yeah, I'm weird like that). But another guy who works in my building and also commutes pretty often definitely noticed that it was a different color to my regular commuters (it's bright yellow).