Old 10-14-20, 08:46 AM
jadocs

Bikes: Ti, Mn Cr Ni Mo Nb, Al, C

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Liked 527 Times in 349 Posts
Originally Posted by darktardis
I like the look of the quadlock but I can't afford to get three for all my bikes, I just received the iOttie with uses the band style attachment, and though I have used it one day so far it looks pretty good, and it's only a third of the price, if that's an issue. otherwise you may want to check out the quadlock.
Just get a decent basic wireless computer that you can switch from bike to bike.

To those using your phone as a computer, it will only be a matter of time until you have reoccurring GPS anomalies ….which then impacts your speed (unrealistic) readings...which also impacts your distance. I used to use a phone when I started cycling. I did the whole Quadlock and Mophie Juice pack thing. It worked great for a while, then the GPS anomalies started....and stayed.

A dedicated computer that auto uploads to all your cycling apps of choice is the far better and accurate solution IMO. Especially if you are looking for quality phone mounts on multiple bikes. Keep your phone as a phone to use in emergencies. Stick it in your pocket, pair it to your computer and enable text and phone call alerts.