View Single Post
Old 01-21-19, 05:02 PM
Esthetic

Bikes: 2019 Felt FR2 Etap Disc*2017 Wilier Cento10Air Ramato Etap*2020 Trek Domane SL6**2018 Trek ProCaliber 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Mindcrime
Actually the Podium Equipe did return in 2018, but only with disc. I have one Same basic paintjob and frame shapes. I have mine with Dura Ace mechanical and hydro discs. Put around 2k on it so far, it loves to accelerate quickly, so I second that sprinting comment. However, it's a lot comfier than many other racey frames I tried out before buying the DB. Came with HED Jet 4+ disc wheels, and that's been the only problem. The rear hub seized up last week and I had to send it in for warranty repair/replacement. Not DBs fault though. It would be a shame if the bike did not make a reappearance, as it's a great frame and a great value.
Agreed about the compliance! Part of the reason I didnt want an all out Aero frame , but something comfortable enough you can ride everyday. While integration is the direction these days, I also dug them leaving the cockpit parts user friendly so as to allow the option to use 3rd party parts. Good to see another happy Podium rider