sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Heathpack
Enjoy the track, @sarals! I hadn't given it much thought but that really probably would suit you well- your physiology and the logistics of your life right noe. I think it sounds like a great idea.

Speaking of new bikes, the MTB is scheduled to arrive Monday. It actually go to LA yesterday and I assumed would sit at Fed Ex until Mon am, and then head out for delivery. Now I can see that as of this am, the bike is on the move again. No idea where they're going with it, so far it's not marked as out for delivery. But I guess there's a chance it could be delivered today. Of course we have plans & will be in & out all day, so who knows if we'll even catch the Fed Ex guy today?
@Heathpack, thank you, my friend! I had to get the mass start over the road stuff out of my system, and I'll still do some as long as there is a modicum of success, which I gauge as "finishing with the group". But, yes, certain people have been gently nudging me towards the banked ovals for some time, and I finally started to listen!

You bought a mountain bike? I miss that, somehow. Hey, photos when you get it!!! And, have fun.