Old 02-24-20, 05:25 PM
Tony Sisco
Allez1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hrr

Cardiologist said everything was good. EKG was normal and examination was perfect. She said she would have been worried if it was still over 100 the next day. Said normal can range between 70-100, athlete's even lower. So according to her I was still in the normal range, especially considering I've been slacking off for three or four months. She suspects dehydration, being a little out of shape and pushing at what was probably close to my max heart rate for a prolong period was the issue. I have order the Polar heart rate sensor for future rides to avoid riding over my max HR. So all is good, just have to remember to drink lots of water and keep an eye on the monitor, and let the youngsters cruise on by. Don't think I mentioned this before but this was only my third ride on the new Allez, and the first time I really put the pedal to the metal. Silly how I sometimes forget I'm not a kid anymore. But when I'm on a bike I sure do feel like one! Thanks again for all the thoughtful comments!!!