Old 08-21-08, 05:21 PM
Romans8:28

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
40 miles and 5 incidents......

Had a "nice" ride today, I thought I would share with you folks:

In the span of my favorite 40 mile loop, I had 5 memorable incidents.

1. A guy in a late model duel axle Ford pickup deliberately misses me by mere inches at 70+ MPH on a bridge, nice and wide, lots of room and no oncoming traffic. Saw him swerve over to me in my mirror..... how nice

2. Had a guy in an old 197ish datsun pickup pull up along side me and cuss me out and threaten me for "being in the road"..... said I deserve to die for being a dumba**

3. Had someone trying to pass me in a car with oncoming traffic. The car coming toward us decided to steer their car to the middle of the road to make it deliberately tighter than it was already going to be, all the while blowing their horn non-stop

4. Had a bull terrier run into the road perpendicular to me and attempt to bit/attack..... with the owners watched from their front yard. I swerved left (not on purpose) but to keep from being crashed by the dog. An oncoming SUV had to lock up their brakes and swerve into the other lane (where I had previously been) to avoid hitting me head on.

5. While I was on the side of the road lecturing the dog owners about keeping their animals under control, a logging truck came along and purposely gave me zero room as he passed at a high rate of speed.

Can't wait to ride tomorrow............. LOL