Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
Liked 61 Times in 53 Posts
10/4/17 gave the tires some air before loading it on the car
got another ride in after work, temps in the high 70s to low 70s by end of ride
left Bedford Depot approx 5:50pm

at Cafe approx 6:30pm

snacked on apple juice & a yogurt parfait w berries & granola ( a little on the thin side, could have been thicker) also bought a cpl bagels to go, sliced for the next day

8.7 miles
20.3 max
14.7 avrg
35min saddle time (I should stop my computer when I get to the end of the trail at the big intersection cuz it takes so long to make the crossing across both roads

left Cafe shortly after 6:44pm

back at car approx 7:30pm (if I repeat this tonight should be home in time for the 8:25pm kickoff)

whole ride
17.4 miles (I can probably extend this past the Cafe)
26.1 mph max (yeah I know where the downhill grade is & when it's worth stomping on it, maybe tonight I'll get out of the saddle to see if I can hit 27 but when it's so dark I run the risk of hitting a bunny, don't want that!)
14.0 avrg
1hr 14min saddle time (not big rides but at least got an hour or so of exercise)

brought a headlamp this trip so I could check the mileage after dark. hung it from my neck & flipped it on whenever I wanted a peak. it def helps me calculate effort knowing miles remaining. also pit stops. glad the bathrooms were still open when I got back to the car, cuz I was counting those miles tick away ...

Last edited by rumrunn6; 10-05-17 at 11:16 AM.