View Single Post
Old 01-20-19, 11:54 PM
mavericg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hokiefyd
If possible, would you be able to inquire at a local-to-you Giant dealer if they can find a part number for that chain stay protector? The Roams sold in the US all have the X-defender down tube protector, but only one model here has the chain stay protector, and my bike shop can't find a part number for that chain stay protector. Since they're equipping all Roams with that where you live, perhaps your local bike shops would be able to come up with a Giant part number (if one exists)? I would like to buy one of these for my Roam (I prefer original equipment parts to aftermarket, if I can find them), but nobody stateside can figure it out.

Many thanks.
hi there, I did enquire it for you but they said it’s not available in their local giant database to order as well. Even the ergo max grips with bar ends I’ve tried to order through them but it’s not available locally nor they cannot even order.

The only thing ive managed to order is the bike stand

i managed to to order the ergo max grips with bar ends via eBay. Have you tried eBay as there as sellers you sells directly from Taiwan.