Deademeat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TejanoTrackie
Hipster alert:

Chainguide: Aluminum Guard to protect skinny jeans

Accessories: Felt BEERNuts Axle Nut Tool: Chrome-Moly 15mm tool to remove axle nuts for fixing flat tire & w/ bottle opener for liquid refreshment while fixing flat tire.
I was hoping that Felt had kept something very close to a TK2 (Aside from being carbon. And having road angles. Nothing like a TK2 then, but the same price), but with actual brakes, and some ****** from marketing had written this particular section based on some coke-addled market research. If I tried to wear skinny jeans my wife would probably divorce me, and I'm not sure that a combined axle tool/bottle opener says hipster more than it says "I'm a hardened alcoholic that can't afford a car - please help me". All I was going to add was my orange deep-V's, white tires and color matched chain, chrome seat and green moustache bars. And maybe add the gold chainring and somewhere to put my latte, glasses and Dr. Who scarf. That doesn't make me a hipster, you're just not cool enough to get me. Fascist.

Anyway, sarcasm aside, if some anonymous voice on the Internet thinks the bike is "Hipster" clearly I must not buy it (sarcasm is a hard thing to put down), but I am open to suggestions on non-hipster full carbon frames with real brake routing, Ive just not seen anything that fits the bill for what I want to do better than this.

Dave

Last edited by Deademeat; 07-30-11 at 10:58 PM.