Old 05-12-14, 09:52 PM
lsberrios1 

Bikes: '13 Spech Roubaix SL4 Expert

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gus90
This forum is for presenting your bike in all it's glory to be critiqued by other members. If you have thin skin, best to post your ride in the original Hot R Not, where criticism is limited to "not".

Some guidelines:
1) For best results, stage your bike properly:
a) against a neutral background
b) drive chain out with chain on large crank and one of the smaller cassette cogs
c) cranks at any angle except 90 or 45 degrees
d) remove seat bags, water bottles, lights, etc. (we really just want to see your bike, not your accessories)
e) valve stems at 6:00 and, if possible, tire logos properly aligned on rim.

2) Be prepared to handle criticism and not take this thread too seriously.
3) If you must criticize try and be constructive and not mean. We all can enjoy a good ribbing now and then and some tongue in cheek humor, but let's not get carried away or make it personal.

(if I left something out, let me know and I'll add it)

I've been through the gauntlet with my bike so I can tell you, it's not that bad. Just have fun, post your ride and let's enjoy.
Change the wheels for UD Full carbon de-badged. Change the saddle. Front bottle cage needs to be black so it flows with the color adjacent to it. FSA K Force crank instead of the 4 arm Ultegra. Remove the giant branding on the seatpost. That's it... You do that and it will be meh but better.

The only real good thing about that bike is that it's a giant.