nuttynutcase

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Morelock
Have:
Power Meters
Stages (Gen2) Dura Ace track model - 167.5 length. Fair amount of trainer miles, condition is excellent, no dropouts.
SRM (wired) track model PCV 167.5 arms. (4 Bolt) - all the cables, DA bottom bracket. Everything powers up well, last trip to SRM was end of 17. Limited use since then. Excellent condition, never in the rain. *sorry I spoke too soon, need to check the battery status of the pcv! Pending

Cranks
SRAM Omnium -165mm - almost no miles (fit, pedal installed, one spin around the local running track) - black
SINZ crank - 155mm 110bcd (square taper) good cheap way to test lengths.
BDOP 110bcd to 144bcd adapter plate - lets you use road cranks with track rings/chainline

Aerobars
3T Ventus (gen1) Team - probably the fastest bar ever made. Not UCI legal unfortunately. This is one with the negative ° stem, like new condition.
3T Brezza Nano - Been using this bar the last few years, some scratches on the right side where bike fell over. 8/10 condition. Have a fair amount of spare parts for it as well.
USE Tula (42) Aerobar - Road and Track "Pods" included - slight signs of use, 8/10. Probably the fastest "legal" cockpit
3T Aduro Aerobars - I bought this from a friend last year as a project. Has the high and low v mount, but some of the small parts are missing. 6/10 condition only because previous owner tried to bore out on of the (non structural) holes in the base bar to, I'm guessing, gain a little clearance for the bolt that runs through it.
3T Mistral bars - lowest stack height bars out there. I've had them since 2009, spent the last few years on a friends bike. He somehow managed to cross thread one of the holes for the very narrowest pad position. I drilled it and tapped a size bigger (m6) threads into it but have sofar not been bothered enough to install a new m5 helicoil. All the other pad position holes are fine/normal/unused. 7/10
3T Sphinx bars - New condition, literally installed a stem and soyo grips, then decided they weren't for me. Included is a zipp (aluminum) stem short enough that you've got a chance of actually being able to ride them in a race.

Wheels
HED 3 clincher - Full disclosure this is the wheel I wrecked on at the end of last season (front tyre blowout) Damage to the wheel was non-existent. It does have a small spot in the braking surface from where I hit a pot-hole on the road many years ago. Bearings were upgraded by HED two seasons ago. "A" wheel (can't remember the exact round/true) condition besides spot on brake track is 9/10
HED Jet9 (clincher) C2 Rim profile. Some slight discoloration in a couple of random fibers in the fairing, normal for these. 9/10 condition
Walker Brothers REVO2 Disc Wheels (Front/Rear) Matching with white Decals, both have Miche hubs, front one has the logo in it, rear does not. (Rear is an older model than the front) - Last season the rear had an issue with some of the tensioners coming loose. It was sent back to Walker Brothers and serviced with the tensioners updated like the new wheels are (shouldn't happen again) Front is newer and has the new method. Rear wheel has a fair amount of miles, front wheel I bought used (from Walker Brothers) but has had no miles from me. Both in excellent condition.

Skinsuits
Nopinz Supersuit - Size small, two pockets (one on side, one on back) a couple of seasons old, overall great condition
Castelli Body Paint 2.0 - Size Medium, some pin holes but overall great condition.

Misc
Tririg Sigma X stem - Like new condition, all the spacers/etc
Tririg Sigma XF stem - Good condition
Tririg Sigma N35 stem - Good condition, top plate was cut (by me) to allow for different cable routing
LOOK Ergostem - 1 1/8 and 31.8 clamps. All the "teeth" in the plates seem good, when tightened down no slipping.
Lazer Wasp - S/M (medium but a small medium) black, both visors + bag. This is the long tail version, not the wasp air. (although the tail can be changed on these)
Zipp EVO 70 (alumina) extensions
Zipp EVO 110 (alumina) extensions
HALO Sport Neuro Headphones - Like new condition, additional bluetooth jack. Carry case included.
Fizik Ares Saddle(s) - have a couple, different conditions
Fizik Mistica - test ridden about 20 miles, like new condition
Cervelo P2c/P3c/P4 UCI legal seatpost
Aerocoach Align Armrests - V1 (white) and V2 (black) - V1 condition is good/fair, marks from where they have been mounted. V2 are in excellent condition.
ZIPP 2001 bike - small frame / large beam combo, lots of updates. 650c
Speed Concept 7 series - Size M - moderately rough condition, set up as a 1x (removed FD mount) lots of spare parts - 2x forks, 3x seatposts (1 UCI legal) lots of small parts, spare rear brake/etc. - Frameset
Aluminum P3 - Size 52 (I think, can't remember exactly as Cervelo was weird with sizing back then, it's the size closest to 52 that is 700c, not the 650c) paint stripped, raw aluminum. Multiple seatposts, original fork as well as MDT aero fork (custom made for this bike) - frameset

Want:
As you can see I'm a bit all over the place.
High end skinsuits / aero helmets
Di2 setup for a tt bike
Aero goodies of about any variety
Projects nobody else wants / misfit toys.

Hi Morelock, interested in some of your stuff but unable to private msg u, any other methods? email?